Restore Deleted Messages
Recover chat which is older than seven days
Method 1st:- Manually Recover Old chat
- As we told above whatsapp create automatically backup file of your data and it stored in SD card.
- The route of stored data is:- sdcard/Whatsapp/Databases.
- When you find Database you will see different files which looks like “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.db.crypt”. The YY-MM-DD is on which year, date and month the file is create.
- So first you have to change the name of “msgstore.db.crypt” file rename it or add some other word/character before the “msgstore” like “Old” or etc.
- Now check out the other files which are saved on the different date. Select the file which is created before your deleted messages. And rename it “msgstore.db.crypt”
- After rename the selected file uninstall your whatsapp and re-install it and selectRestore option. It will restore your all chat which were deleted after the date of selected file.
Method 2nd:- Recover Deleted Chat Through Software
Another Whatsapp Recovery Tool (Online)
There is also a online tool Recover Messages, with the help of this tool you can also recover your whatsapp deleted messages. This is a free online tool which can extract the contents of backup file. simply connect your mobile phone with your computer and Go recover messages site select the backup file from Database which you want to restore like “msgstore.db.crypt” and start process. It will restore your deleted whatsapp messages. You can only read
Find Deleted Images, Audio and Videos (From Conversion)
- Go to your mobile phone File Manager.
- Click on whatsapp folder >> Media.
- Then you will see whatsapp Images, Audion and Videos folder.
- These are the folders where your whatsapp Images, Audios and Videos stored. You can also check this on your computer by connecting your mobile phone via USB.